RE: text/xml for SOAP (and XP) considered harmful

SVG (Structured Vector Graphics) is also text - because it is XML - but it
is an 'image' from the point of view of the 'usage' of the data.

I bring it up, because in RFC 1945 (HTTP) there is a discussion of
'message/http':

http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/rfc/rfc1945.html#page-55

Perhaps Henrik could help us out here.

mike