From: Oscar Pablo [mailto:opablo@sgosoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 7:16 AM
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Subject: Namespaces in SOAP

I'm new at SOAP technology and I'm trying to implement a SOAP call using
Apache SOAP and XML Xerces. The problem I've got is that I don't know
exactly what a namespace is (is it a File?), although all documents talk
about namespaces, I can't find anyone explaining exactly how to implement
them. Can anyone help me, please?

Oscar