Re: Two issues to be opened relating to my rewrite for Issue 101 (and one more already resolved)

Thanks.  Actually, the latest WD sometimes refers to multiple forms ("If
MU is "true" or "1"").  I think we can take that down to one form ("if MU
is "true"")  and then use the proposal as I suggest below.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Jean-Jacques Moreau" <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
12/20/2001 07:11 AM