Re: issue 168 proposal: xsi:type of external references in Encoding

 Jean-Jacques,
 can you show me a scenario where you need to know in
SOAP-Encoding-encoded data the type before trying to dereference?
Anyway, the "other means" can include guessing from the URL. 8-)
 I'm strongly against saying "the application decides whether or
not to dereference a particular SOAP Encoding href".
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/