Re: Issue #170 proposal - referencing to missing data

 Jean-Jacques,
 by deserializing something I understand deserializing a data
graph rooting in the something. In case of your two headers, for
example
  <env:Header>
    <ns:a actor="next" href="#1" encodingStyle=".../encoding" />
    <ns:b actor="none" id="1">blah</ns:b>
  </env:Header>
 The deserialization layer is asked to deserialize a graph
rooting in <ns:a>. It is true that the deserialization process
will also read and interpret the element <ns:b>, but the
processing model won't know about this and therefore from the
point of view of SOAP Processing Model the header ns:b is _not_
being processed.
 What I meant in the text below is that the following would _not_
result in a fault:
  <env:Header>
    <ns:a actor="none" href="http://there.is.no/such/thing"/>
  </env:Header>