Re: DR 122: Mapping issues

I have no problem with keeping it.  Duplicates (or near dups)
are easy to deal with -- it's when there is no requirement
that you have problems.

Not sure I agree with you on transports.  While HTTP will
satisfy many requirements, it won't cover everything.  For
example, if a connection oriented (CO) transport isn't available,
you may want a messaging transport, e.g., MQSeries.  Another
example might be two phase commit transactions (as distinct from
transactions as used in the EDI world), HTTP won't help much.

Best regards,
Henry