Re: Attribute Architecture proposal

On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 04:39:29PM -0400, Ray Denenberg wrote:
> I need to study your proposal more carefully because on the surface it seems
> you want these to be Expansion/interpretation and we thought they should be
> Comparison.  In any case, I agree we should correct this.
>
> --Ray

I agree, comparison instead of Expansion/interpretation makes more sense.
I have moved it over in the proposal page I put up.

    http://www.mds.rmit.edu.au/~ajk/z39.50/util.html

Rob, I put 'left anchored' back in with some possible text too.

Ray, feel free to use whatever text you like - my text is just a straw man.
I have no particular attachment to it. Fixing up Format/structure is
the real thing I really care about.

Alan