Re: Near-final Text for Z39.50-2001 Ballot

> Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 11:38:41 -0500
> From: Ray denenberg <rden@loc.gov>
>
> Near-final text for the Z39.50-2001 ballot is now  available. See
> http://www.loc.gov/z3950/agency/revision/revision.html
>
> There are two parts, both word files, and both parts will also be
> available in either pdf or html in a few day.

Well, I've finally managed to bludgeon my machine into reading MS-Word
files (what happened to the PDF and HTML files?) in the hope of being
able to provide some useful feedback.  But, Ray, there are no
changebars or anything (so far as I can see -- am I missing
something?)  What are we supposed to do?  Read the whole damned
thing?!

)_v__/\  "It's the wrong kind of snow" -- British Rail spokesman,
	 explaining why trains aren't running.