Re: Next ZIG - new record type / How to request a spcific schema for XML records?

Perhaps it's worth entertaining the longer-term idea that we need a new
Choice based type for identifers that would allow us to use real XML
namespace identifiers instead of the creating schemas for OID's?
Regardless of the actual administrative overhead of trying to keep track
of the relationship between these new schema OID's and their associated
namespace identifiers, there is a feeling in my gut that using OID's as
a proxy for namespace identifiers  is just wrong.

Regards,
Ian.