XOM 1.0d23 implements the latest draft

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 10:48:24 -0500
To: www-xml-xinclude-comments@w3.org

I have posted XOM 1.0d23, my open source tree-based API for
processing XML with Java:

http://www.cafeconleche.org/XOM/

It is my belief that this release correctly implements all of the
required and several of the optional parts of the November 10, 2003
XInclude working draft including the xpointer attribute and the
accept, accept-charset, and accept-language attributes, modulo any
undiscovered bugs of course. However, I have verified that it passes
all the tests in the test suite after they've been edited to conform
to the new syntax except for those which use the xpointer() scheme.

Besides the xpointer() scheme, the only other unsupported part is
detection of the old 2001 namespace. XOM does not recognize or
provide any warning when this namespace is encountered.

--

   Elliotte Rusty Harold
   elharo@metalab.unc.edu