RE: [XSCD] What is the status of XSCD? (Schema Components Designators)

I don't think we are talking about the same thing, unless I've missed
something.

I want the spec that describes how schema components are identified. The
2005 draft http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-ref/ describes an XPointer
scheme xscd()

The link you provide is for the definitions of the built-in types in the
XML Schema language.

Am I being dense?

Simon

______
Simon.Cox@csiro.au  CSIRO Exploration & Mining
26 Dick Perry Avenue, Kensington WA 6151
PO Box 1130, Bentley WA 6102  AUSTRALIA
T: +61 (0)8 6436 8639  Cell: +61 (0) 403 302 672
Polycom PVX: 130.116.146.28
<http://www.csiro.au>