Re: [XSCD] What is the status of XSCD?

At 9:44 AM +0800 2008-05-23, Simon.Cox@csiro.au wrote:
>The most recent document I can see is the 2005-03-29 WD.
>Has this work stalled, or has it been superseded?

Latest public version is the Last Call Working Draft at:
    http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/
This one is dated 17 Feb 2006.

Since then there has been a lot of work by the WG preparing responses to
many comments.  A revised LCWD will be released "soon" (I hope).  Meanwhile,
there have been many interim drafts; however, they are all "current status"
internal drafts not accessible by the general public.

If I understand the system, the new LCWD will be at the URL given above
when it is released.  Each version has its own URL (e.g., that LCWD is
also at http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-xmlschema11-2-20060217/) ane the
short URL is "re-pointed" when a new version is released.

(I'm hedging a bit there, for two reasons:  I'm not the guy who does the
releases, and I don't know how much more detail I can make public.  The
guy who knows this stuff cold is up to his ears trying to get that LCWD
finished, so I've taken it upon myself to respond to you.  Hope it helps.)
--
Dave Peterson
SGMLWorks!

davep@iit.edu