RE: xhtml:emph in hasFactAndProperty schema

Oops.  The original poster on xmlschema-dev made a typo in the URL and I forgot to correct it to before posting here:

http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-hasFacetAndProperty

pvb

p.s. I can't believe this has existed for 4 years without anyone mentioning it before :-)