RE: 2E PER question about review scope

From: Biron,Paul V <Paul.V.Biron@kp.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:10:01 -0800
To: "'Jeremy Carroll'" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, "'www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org'" <www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org>

Yes, if I understand your statement, that is precisely the scope of the review.  Your comments should be limited to the "folding in of the errata" to the specs as a whole.

If you have further comments beyond that, by all means send them to this comments as well...but clearly distinquish them from 2e PER comments by labling them as either potential "errata to 2e" (which would eventually get folded into a 3e) or potential "requirements for v1.1".

pvb