Re: XML schema draft comments: pt.1 3.15.5 schema components info. item or property?

At 1:35 PM -0400 040616, Daniel Barclay wrote:

>(I thought the specification tried to say "property" for
>properties/attributes/slots/items of schema components and say
>"information item" for properties/attributes/slots/items of
>post-schema validation set information items.)

Schema components have properties; PSVI IIs have properties.  When we
mention a schema component's property, its name will be in braces.
When we mention any PSVI II's property its name will be in brackets,
which notation is inherited from the XML Information Set Rec.
--
Dave Peterson
SGMLWorks!

davep@iit.edu