RE: XML Schema Part 0: Primer - Section 2.5.3 Empty content

Hello Vijay,

Thanks for your comment.  The sentence does actually mean to say
"...that allows only elements in its content...".  What it is trying to
convey is that a type that has empty content looks just like one that
has element-only content, except that it does not actually contain any
element declarations.

I will look at revising this sentence to be more clear in a future
edition.

Thanks,
Priscilla Walmsley