Re: some inconsistencies

"David Stephenson" <david_stephenson@hp.com> writes:

> I will restate my problem, I would like the "spec" to agree with the schema
> schema in terms of where one can place a annotations.
> The schema schema allows annotations on any <attribute> and <element>
> elements.
> I have attached a schema that I would like (need) to be valid.
>
> You might ask why?

No, I don't need to know why, as you say if it's valid per the sForS
and no constraint rules it out, it should be OK and the information
captured in the components correctly.

Thanks for the example, it's always useful, and indeed you're right,
there's nothing in the spec. which indicates where that annotation
should go.

Goes on the list.

ht