RE: Unicode database non-normative reference

Tony,

Thank you for your comment.  The current internal draft now references the
Unicode Database entry in the bibliography.

With regard to the version of the Unicode standard/database that is
referenced, there is a note in the CR draft which says:

	[Unicode3] is subject to future revision. For example, the grouping
of
	code points into blocks might be updated. All minimally conforming
processors
	must support the blocks defined in the version of the Unicode
Standard that is
	current at the time this specification became a W3C Recommendation.
	However, implementors are encouraged to support the blocks defined
in any
	future version of the Unicode Standard.

In other words, the WG has decided that it is not tenible for the
specification to reference "any future version" of the unicode standard and
require conforming processors to adapt.  However, I have updated the
reference to the character database to be to version 3.0.1.  When we go to
PR and then to Rec we will ensure that version referenced is whatever is
current at that time.

thank you,

pvb