RE: SOX reference

Michael,

Thank you for picking up on this.  SOX-1.1 was an interim version of SOX
which was neither submitted to the W3C nor fully implemented by Commerce
One.  I do not know if there is a publicly available URI for it at this
time.  However, XSDL in its final form is far more dependent on our SOX-2
submission at [1] than than the 1.1 version (although I believe it was 1.1
that introduced first class attribute and model groups as found in XSDL).
Therefore this should really be replaced with:

"SOX-2  Schema for Object-oriented XML 2.0, Andrew Davidson et al., W3C 1999
See http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-SOX/"

Matthew

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-SOX/