[Michael Fitzgerald <mike@wyeast.net>] [Moderator Action] regular expressions

From: Henry S. Thompson <ht@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 08 Jun 2000 08:41:23 +0100
To: www-xml-schema-comments@w3.org

attached mail follows:

I have been looking at the schema specs for information on reg ex support,
i.e., app. c in primer, and app. e in datatypes, and it is not clear to me
to what extent you will support Mark Davis' document on Unicode reg exps.
Specifically, I was looking for some assurance that you will support \u. I
assume you will. What will help is a list of what you will NOT support or a
pointer to something I missed in the specs.

TIA,

Mike Fitzgerald