Re: XML Infoset Comment Resolution: issue-connolly-1

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:11:06 -0600
To: Paul Grosso <pgrosso@arbortext.com>
CC: XML Infoset Comments <www-xml-infoset-comments@w3.org>, lehors@us.ibm.com
Paul Grosso wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Does this mean:
>
> 1.  You will object to our request for CR until the Note is published

Yes.

In fact, I'm disappointed that we published a WD with no
RDF schema in it before publishing the RDF schema as a NOTE,
but such is life.

The RDF schema for the infoset is of absolutely critical
importance to maintaining architectural integrity
between all the W3C stuff I'm involved in.

>>> http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2001/03/infoset-disposition#issue-connolly-1