 From: Arnaud Le Hors
 Sent: Thu 3/22/2001 11:33 AM
 To: Michael Rys
 Cc: pgrosso@arbortext.com
 Subject: Re: XML Infoset Comment Resolution: issue-query-*

 As of today, the XML Core WG has not received any response from
you with
 regard to our Disposition of Comments [1]. I just want to remind
you
 that if we have no response by March 24th, we will assume you
have no
 objection to our advancing to CR.

 Thank you,

 Paul Grosso, Arnaud Le Hors
 XML Core WG Co-chairs

 [3] http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/2001/03/infoset-disposition

 --
 Arnaud  Le Hors - IBM Cupertino, XML Strategy Group