Re: XML Infoset Comment Resolution: issue-connolly-1

Dan,

Does this mean:

1.  You will object to our request for CR until the Note is published, or
2.  You will not object to our request for CR, but you wish us to keep your
    comment on our books as an action item to be performed before we can
    exit CR.

paul