minor typos in WD-xml-infoset-19991220

From: Susan Lesch <susan@textet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:16:48 -0800
To: www-xml-infoset-comments@w3.org
Here are a few minor typo reports for your XML Information Set [1]
last call working draft. I found almost no typographical errors at
all.

1. par 6
; that is, represented by the information items corresponding to
their replacement text.
[make this a complete sentence if you want to use a semicolon, or
make the semicolon a comma]

2.3.2
6. [attribute type]An  ->  6. [attribute type] An
                    ^ (needs a space)

2.5 par 2
will never generate reference
will never generate a reference

3. final par
1) There is whitespace inside the quoted words "message " and " date".
2) URI part "http://purl.org/metadata/dublin_core#" could be CODE to
match the message.net URI in the previous list item.
3) Document, Element, Attribute, and Character are links, and so
stand out. I'm not certain they need to be capitalized.

3. final par, and 4. par 1, 2, and 4, and section 5. line 1
"Information Set" is capitalized only here. "information set" as in
the rest of the spec may be fine.

4. par 4
XML "Processor" is capitalized only here. "processor" may be fine.]

Appendix A par 2
[This sentence got long. Here's one way to clarify it.]
specification (numbers in parentheses refer to sections of the Recommendation):
specification. (Numbers in parentheses refer to sections of the
Recommendation.):

Reference:
[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-xml-infoset-19991220

Best wishes,