Re: Semantic Nit

From: Rich Salz <rsalz@datapower.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:57:16 -0400
To: jose.kahan@w3.org
CC: Matt Long <mlong@mvsquared.net>, www-xkms@w3.org

I don't think it's uuencoded.  It's the fact that the XKMS messages are
sent around in "doc/literal" style -- SOA, if you will, literal XML
documents -- as opposed to SOAP RPC encoding.

Matt's suggesting we don't need to justify that decision, and can remove
the supporting text that he quoted.

I agree we don't need to justify it (any more, the industry has
changed), but don't really care if we remove it or not.

	/r$

--
Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com