Re: Fwd: Re: DAML-S ProcessModel

---- Original message ----
>Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:37:53 +0200
>From: Sudhir Agarwal <agarwal@aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
>Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: DAML-S ProcessModel
>To: www-ws@w3.org
>

>Hi Bijan,
>
>thanks for the quick and more detailed reply. This time i
could follow some of
>your thoughts.

Great! Clearly something...uhm...clearer needs to get onto the
DAML-S site. So if you have further confusions, or ideas for
how we can make the case more obvious, let us know!

> I am new to this semantic web services world, so cannot
>distinguish between some terms used by the experts. Thanks
for the
>clarification.

My pleasure. Can I ask you which materials on the DAML-S site
you've read? After all, we're still in 0.9 beta, so it's
pretty easy to insert some explanatory or clarificatory text,
if you have ideas of where that would be helpful.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.