Re: question about "xsltTransformation" property in DAML-S 0.9+

Hi,

Having just spend 4 months trying "to figure out _exactly_ how the
mapping should be carried out" for a couple of simple cases in the
transportation domain, (albeit using XQuery rather than XSLT), I can
safely say that without the guidelines that Joachim is suggesting here,
the translation suggested here will only result in an ever expanding web
of non-interoperable ambiguity.

How can semantic precision ever arise from syntactic sloppiness?

Jeff