Re: DAML-S: nondeterministic services

Compositions of such a service would have to account for both possible
outcomes being returned. Obviously, from a planning perspective, one is the
desired outcome that would cause the service to be selected in the first
place.

--
*    Dr. Mark Burstein              *     Email: burstein@bbn.com            *
*    BBN Technologies               *     Phone: (617)873-3861               *