RE: DAML-S input

David -
Thanks for your comments. I'm very reassured that you're intending to open
up the technical discussions, and that there aren't any IP barriers to
adopting DAML-S technology.  We've just completed four days of very
interesting and productive discussion around DAML-S and semantic web
services in general, with participation from various HPL project teams and
Marta Sabou from Vrije University Amsterdam.  We hope to write up interim
results in the near future, although the August holiday season will have
some impact.

One other question, if you don't mind: what's the nature of the relationship
between the DAML-S consortium and the SWSI Language initiative?  I notice
that many, though not all, of the individuals concerned are on both bodies.
Is SWSI-L intended to subsume DAML-S, or are they in some way independent of
each other?

Thanks again,
Ian