  From: Anne Thomas Manes
  To: Jeffrey Schlimmer ; Vel ; www-ws@w3.org
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 7:40 PM
  Subject: RE: WSDL question.

  Vel didn't say that the "WSDL URI" was the URI for the WSDL namespace...

  If the URI is actually the URL of the WSDL file, then you can do an HTTP GET, and you will get the WSDL document. The WSDL document is an XML document. You can display/print it and read it. You can parse it with an XML parser. You can navigate it with XPath. You can access and manipulate it using a WSDL API such as JWSDL.

  What information are you looking for, and for what purpose?

  Anne