  From: www-ws-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Jeffrey Schlimmer
  Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 7:06 PM
  To: Vel; www-ws@w3.org
  Subject: RE: WSDL question.

  The W3C TAG [1] has an issue [2] to come up with a recommendation for what
sort of document should be served if you do an HTTP GET on an XML Namespace
URI. You might imagine that the URI could resolve to the WSDL file itself,
but since it's an XML Namespace, there might be other documents that are
also associated with that namespace, e.g., an XML Schema.

  --Jeff

  [1] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/

  [2] http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/ilist#namespaceDocument-8