Re: SOAP services as database query interfaces / SOAP design patterns?

Dan,

There are now a couple of examples of SOAP features[1,2,3]. I
don't quite think they would qualify as a Policy as defined by
WS-Arch. However, Glen Daniels recently gave a presentation[4] on
features to WS-Arch.

Jean-jacques.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/2/06/LC/soap12-part2.html#WebMethodFeature