Re: WSDL 2.0 is PR!

I just got back from vacation and I wanted to add my +1. It's been an
amazing journey and it's been my privilege working with all these
talented folks. I'll cherish the many conversations we had, especially
during the face-to-face meetings, and I look forward to many more in
whatever setting will bring us together in the future.

Farewell and thanks for all the trouts!

Roberto