Re: WSDL 2.0 is PR!

Most definitely +1 from me too :). I haven't been active in the last mile
(or few miles) but I really, *really* enjoyed the stuff we did and the
environment Jonathan created.

I also want to thank the fellow WG members from whom I've learnt a great
deal on various topics! The W3C staff also have to be commended for
keeping the momentum going for 5+ years (wow!) and for always being
supportive of getting this puppy done!

I think WSDL 2.0 is soooooo much better than the older crappy version and
will leave it in the dust. It'll take some time to take traction, but when
it does I have no doubt that everyone will appreciate our many years of
effort on it!

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.