RE: [SPAM] Issue with IgnoreUncidedEndpoint in LocationTemplate-1G

I don't think there's much practical difference between optional parameters
and nillable parameters - though we could debate the difference between
empty and null for months.

I'll expand my proposal for CR146 to include optional elements and
situations like this one:

  When serializing an HTTP request method that does not allow an HTTP
  message body, and when {http location ignore uncited} is true, any
  element not cited in the {http location} property MUST be defined in
  the schema as nillable [[ or appear no less frequently than specified
  by the minOccurs value. ]].

For this test case, I think instead of adding nillable="true" I should have
set minOccurs="1".  I'll go ahead and make that change.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com