Re: WS-I Test Tools

Eran,

I spoke with David Lauzon who is responsible for the WS-I tools. He can
fix the Eclipse version this week. I'll see if the command line version
can be configured with a config file.

Please remind me what the problem was when using the command line tool?
How can I test the "fix"? Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@wso2.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
11/22/2006 03:54 AM
Please respond to
chinthaka@wso2.com

www-ws-desc@w3.org
cc
www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject
Re: WS-I Test Tools

Hi Arthur,

We still have trouble with the logging tool and that affects us a bit.
IIRC, you took the action item to fix the logger. Please let us know if
there is a new version of the logger for us to use.

Thanks,
Chinthaka

http://www.ws-i.org/Testing/Specs/MonitorFunctionalSpecification_Final_1.1.pdf