From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret
Sent: Friday, 17 November 2006 0:51
To: www-ws-desc
Subject: 6.7.1.1 Construction of the request IRI using the http location

Given this instance data:
 <root>
   <foo>1</foo>
   <foo>2</foo>
 </root>

With http:location="t"
we should obtain "t?foo=1&foo=2"

With http:location="t/{foo}"
we should obtain "t/1?foo=2"

With http:location="t/{foo}/{foo}"
we should obtain "t/1/2"

With http:location="t/{foo}/{foo}/{foo}"
should we obtain an error (we don't have 3 foo elements in the instance
data) or, should we obtain "t/1/2/1" or "t/1/2/2" ?

As a side comment, using element names in the http:location adds an
additional message schema constraint, in addition to the ones already
defined the IRI style: those element names shouldn't be optional. If one
of those http:location element names is defined as optional in the
schema, not including it in the instance data could result in a runtime
error.

Philippe