Re: Suggestion to change {safety} to {safe}

Hi John,

the difference between {safety} and {required} is that for the latter,
false is not true, whereas for {safety} false is unclaimed. An operation
that doesn't claim to be safe can still be.

Therefore {safe} could be misleading. However, I'm not sure that
{safety} is non-misleading enough here. 8-)

Jacek