RE: WSDL 2.0 Component Model Interchange Format Updated with Part 2 Extensions

Jonathan,

Actually, they were QNames but didn't have an explicit namespace prefix to
that defaulted to the wrong namespace :-)

I think you need a multi-pass approach to do the duplicate elimination in
XSLT. Pass 1 is to collect all the components and group them via their
names. Pass 2 is to test for equivalence, e.g. check that each duplicate
is equivalent to its predecessor.

Yes, Woden doesn't handle Interface extension yet.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
05/08/2006 11:00 PM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: WSDL 2.0 Component Model Interchange Format Updated with Part 2
Extensions

I was about to check in a fix to the use-credit-card-faults.wsdl, with the
fault references using QNames instead of NCNames.  But it looks like you
beat me to it!

I?ve added some limited support to my stylesheet for WSDL import and
include, and updated the Basline files accordingly.  This should show
(what I believe to be correctly reported) errors for Woden on tests that
include @extends.  I?ve checked in these updates.

That leaves me with only one bug remaining ? I don?t eliminate duplicates
for doubly-imported element declarations and type definitions.  Duplicate
elimination is a real pain in XSLT so I?m going to procrastinate on that
one for a while.

It?ll be fun to start on the bindings.