RE: WSDL 2.0 Component Model Interchange Format Updated with Part 2 Extensions

I was about to check in a fix to the use-credit-card-faults.wsdl, with
the fault references using QNames instead of NCNames.  But it looks like
you beat me to it!

I've added some limited support to my stylesheet for WSDL import and
include, and updated the Basline files accordingly.  This should show
(what I believe to be correctly reported) errors for Woden on tests that
include @extends.  I've checked in these updates.

That leaves me with only one bug remaining - I don't eliminate
duplicates for doubly-imported element declarations and type
definitions.  Duplicate elimination is a real pain in XSLT so I'm going
to procrastinate on that one for a while.

It'll be fun to start on the bindings.