Re: Clarification needed on HTTP Transfer Coding

Jacek,
I'd still like to confirm my understanding of Part 2 section 6.8.2.

It's clear that BindingMessageReference {http transfer coding} defaults to
BindingOperation {http transfer coding default} as stated.

But does BindingFault {http transfer coding} also default to
BindingOperation {http transfer coding default} as stated in this section
and if so, to which operation?  I am wondering if BindingFault should
default to Binding {http transfer coding default} instead.

Is there any intended relationship between Binding {http transfer coding
default} and BindingOperation {http transfer coding default}?

thanks,
John Kaputin.