RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 - RDF Mapping

Hmm, well since Jacek is planning on doing the XSLT anyway -- Go Jacek!
-- maybe we should see what the resulting XSLT looks like before
deciding whether it should become normative.  If it ends up being much
more complex and messy than the equivalent English prose -- and
therefore much more likely to contain bugs -- then I would (sadly)
agree.

But, gee, if XSLT isn't up to this task, then what is?  It would seem
like an indictment of XSLT and/or WSDL 2.0 if we have to revert to
English prose for this.  (Oh, why didn't we listen to Tom Jordahl's
pleas for simplicity? ;) )

David Booth

It