Re: SOAP binding representation in the component model

Lawrence, I expect that the word "property" is used to mean "a property
of a component", like Description component has properties {interface}
and {bindings} etc. The component model can be extended like this by
WSDL extensions.

In other words, I don't think it has anything to do with Properties (as
in Features&Properties).

Best regards,

Jacek