	From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Rogers, Tony
	Sent: Wednesday, Sep 21, 2005 5:05 PM
	To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
	Subject: Comments from WS-A on WSDL 2.0 documents

	These are the comments I have on the WSDL 2.0 Primer, per the
request that the WS-Addressing WG review the WSDL 2.0 documents

	1. Typos:
	 a. section 2.3 third para, first line: "either imported nor
inlined" should be "either imported or inlined".

	 b. section 2.4.4.1 last para under third bullet "provides
examples for the URI style and Multipart style" should be "provides
examples for the IRI style and Multipart style"

	 c. section 5.1 second para: "The context that a Web service may
be deployed" should probably be: "The context in which a Web service may
be deployed".

	2. Section 5.3 contains repeated use of the term "endpoint
reference" in a sense which is not a WS-A EPR. It would be wise,
particularly given the references in 5.2 to WS-A, to make it very clear
that the endpoint reference described in 5.3 is not an End Point
Reference. Or maybe a different term would be better? Something like
"endpoint URL" perhaps?

	3. WS Addressing is not included in the References, despite
being mentioned in section 5.2.

	Tony Rogers
	Computer Associates
	Senior Architect