	From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
[mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Tom Jordahl
	Sent: Tuesday, Sep 20, 2005 8:24 AM
	To: Jonathan Marsh; Liu, Kevin; www-ws-desc@w3.org
	Subject: RE: What are the exemptions for use of IRI?

	> Having one statement pointing out that our use of URI instead
of IRI is a simplification should be sufficient.

	Huge +1.

	I can't tell you how annoyed I am that the term URI (which most
people are only barely getting used to) is being replaced by "IRI".
Most user unfriendly and we should avoid the term like the plague.

	And I still don't like these new fangled push-button phones
either.  Hrrrumph.  :-)

	--
	Tom Jordahl
	Macromedia Server Development