RE: Up-to-date version of Part 2 for review; comments

I see the same behavior as Sanjiva. Without 'gunk' it looks strange.

How about just using "OK"?

Also, I don't "get" the table.  The check marks are left justified;
there is GET,DELETE and "..." rows in the "HTTP request with method"
column but not in the third, fourth and fifth.

Perhaps the following would help
- Remove the table border around the operations (GET/DELETE) and just
put the operations in parenthesis: "Without Message body (GET, etc)",
"With Message Body (POST, etc)".
- Center the "OK" in the middle of the columns (application/xml,
multipart/form-data, etc.)

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development