RE: LC review of WS-Addressing

Rebecca,

I think that making ReplyTo optional would not change anything for the
more complex scenarios, it would just make one currently often used
address (anonymous) the default, which would at least initially result
in many shorter messages. This change would also remove a feature from
WS-Addressing that allows the sender of a message to indicate it doesn't
expect (nor allow) replies, which I don't think belongs to
WS-Addressing, but rather to the WSDL layer.

Best regards,

Jacek