RE: Agenda, 6 January 2004 WS Desc telcon [Media Type Description]

Jonathan,

Anish and I were working on all the issues today. The listed issues
above are indeed editorial.

Among the ones that you listed for discussion for Thursday, we believe
some of them are misunderstandings, not necessarily design issues.

Therefore, I suggest that we give priority to first resolving issues
that we evaluate several options for, such as

260
259
266

along with 272 in our discussion on Thursday. Can you move them up in
the discussion list.

I believe that there are small changes/clarifications to the spec that
can address the others. I will post our proposed resolutions for the
issues tomorrow.

Thanks.

--umit