RE: Summary: AD Feature Related Issues

I didn't phrase (e) correctly, re-stating it,

(e) What if the AD feature is required and AD module is absent or
marked optional? That is,

<interface name="customerService">
 <feature uri="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/feature/AD" required="true"/>
 <operation name="reserveCar">
  <input element="myNS:reserveCarRequest">
   <property uri="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/feature/AD/data">
    <constraint xmlns:foo="http://example.com/">
     foo:myDataType
    </constraint>
   </property>
  </input>
 </operation>
</interface>

<binding name="my-binding" interface="customerService"
 type="soap" wsoap:protocol="http">
 <operation ref="reserveCar">
  <input>
   <wsoap:module uri="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/module/AD"
required="false"/>
  </input>
 </operation>
</binding>

I believe that this issue originated from Prasad.

Regards,
Asir S Vedamuthu
asirv at webmethods dot com
http://www.webmethods.com/