Re: First Class Headers - Proposed Resolution for LC76d

Asir Vedamuthu wrote:

> PS: I did not understand your versioning concerns. To the extent that I
> understood, this concern may be predicated on optional, choice and repeating
> things described in Sanjiva's e-mail.

Certainly those are all issues, but the core of my concern is that, just because
XML Schema doesn't offer good support for versioning, we shouldn't devise our
own abstract formalization of the multi-block SOAP envelope. I don't see
any intrinsic reason why a schema language shouldn't be able to support
versioning out of the box in a humanly comprehensible form, without any
need for SOAPisms. Such a discussion is best left to working groups dealing
with those languages, rather than ours.

Roberto